Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sunday The 8th Of February

This Sunday was great made it to Church! It always a good day when I can go to Church. I asked God not to have me cough thur the sermon and he never fails me!
It was kinda funny though in church.
I asked Mike to turn my oxygen up, He did.
Still couldn't get any. Mike looked at it and it was completely empty! Out they push me Mike and a good friend Celeste from Brush.
Mike disconnects and Makes a Mad dash to the car where there is extra tanks! The tank must of Drained all the air. Mind you it was full when we left the house. (Malfunction)
It was funny because there was the nicest greeter from church asking if we needed some water!
Didn't want to be rude and say
"No, I need Air!"
Everything turned out OK!
That was the weekend for a "Lack of oxygen!

No comments: