Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm so excited

So tonight Lora came up and stayed over. A surprise came with her for me! Alicia and Mejana Lora has to leave early, bless her heart! so they drove separately. Alicia could stay longer while I'm going through my chemo tomorrow. She took today off. But acted like she was coming Thursday.
Alicia shopped for me . I authorized her on my Kohls and I had a extra credit so she bought a new comfort plus I finally had a coupon for 30% plus it was on Sale Score!!!

I love this confession!

My Father loves me; He doesn't condemn me. His best for me is that I walk in healing and health, and I walk in His best.

I start everyday believing he has healed me!

1 comment:

JUANITA said...

Hang in there, Rita my girl, you are stronger than most and definitely one of the best of the best when it comes to women.

Our prayers have gained momentum and they constantly move upwards into the ears of our great God of the Universe.

Daily we pray for you.
Love, Big Al