Tuesday, February 17, 2009

17th IV Steroids

Sorry its been awhile since I've blogged
Had my chemo on The 12th
I have weakness no strength can't get up
Mike God bless him He lifts me
He is such a good cook! He's Amazing! Instead of take home Chef Hes' Stay Home Chef!
Finally It is more because of my MS. All the weekness
They said to have an appointment with Neurologist on March 31st. Then Mike called the Neurologist's His Nurse left him a Note
My Neurologist said Its my My Ms So he So he is putting me on 5 days of IV steroids!
And I have appt. to see him a week from Wednesday! Yeah
So I will have strength Again! Can't Wait
God Is Good

1 comment:

JUANITA said...

Thought for the day..."love lifts me up"....(thinking of you and Mike and your mutual love and respect.) As he physically lifts you up, you are spiritually lifting him in return with your ability to really recognize and appreciate his loving kindness. You are both SO amazing. We continue to pray for you.

Love, Juanita and Al