Saturday, March 7, 2009

Third round Of Chemo!

I had my third round of Chemo! Went well! The day before I had a swallowing test. That was amazing. It was an x-ray that showed me exactly how I was swallowing it was cool. I was aspirating my liquid to my lung. which isn't good because your mouth is the dirtiest! They told me to keep my mouth very clean. My Neurologist showed me how to swallow properly. I take the drink and touch my chin to chest and swallow. And no water, its the hardest thing to swallow! The thicker the better. And other tip that really helped me out and now I haven't had a coughing attack since. Praise God! I'm doing great, just tired. We decided to have Chemo on Fridays in stead of Thursdays that way I don't crash until Monday. So We can enjoy the weekend and attend our amazing Church! They increased my oral steroids so we are praying that I won't crash so bad. I really am blessed because I have really strong Chemo, the strongest, and I really don't get sick! I was blessed with my MS medicine, most people get really ill with those too and I hardly ever got sick!
Thanks everyone for your prayers and support you have given myself and Family, You Rock!

No comments: