Thursday, June 5, 2008

Alright I've finally started a blog! Don't know how exciting it will be! I will have to get some tips from Kim & Sheila, They do such a great job! Don't really know where to start, just spent over an hour trying to figure this out! I've been up since 3am tossing and turning, So I just got out of bed at 5am and thought I would go through my e-mail(Thats always a job!)Looking through old e-mails and trying to find what I could delete and came across Kim's blog. I remember telling her quite some time ago that I should start a blog! So here I am! The Beginner Blogger!

1 comment:

Kim said...

There you go that is a start. I am going to put a link to from my blog to yours.
The picture of you and Mike is really good but it does look like you were plugged in.
Take care!

Kim