Thursday, July 9, 2009

















Quick Note

Our family, most of them at least where there, missing Michael and my sister Michele on the 4th of July at lake McConaughy in Nebraska. This is an annual event for our family because the lake is soooo awesome, it has miles the sandy beaches and the clearest water. Mejana fell asleep on the tub due to the waves, I guess she has some of her dads love of water. Rita and I were here last August with Abbie and Andrew. Also at the lake was Dennis Naibauer, Celeste, Jordon, and Brandon. We jet skied, tubed, swam and just laid around and almost got a ticket from the sheriff for lighting off fireworks, he asked if I was done and I said almost and his reply was, your done or get a $240 ticket and we'll take your fireworks, OK I'm done, and they left. This lake is notorius for Bad Storms and we have lotsa stories about them but this time was real nice, except for missing Rita, it was hard not to think about all the good times we had there as a family, I was always pointing out things Rita and I did . My favorite picture of us at sunset was taken at that lake you can look back in the blog to find it. Lora had a friend Kim who did a 150 mile bike ride for MS and we cheered for her an everyone else for riding for a cure, it was a riot and Lora still has a sore throat from yelling. Love Ya All and Thanks for the comments they keep me going, I actually check daily just like Rita

PS Its Paula Nester 40th birthday party this weekend, thats Paula and Rita at Michaels Graduation

No comments: