Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008





I couldn't believe it we only had 8 kids that stopped at Our Door for Trick-or-treat.
Not like the Old Days when the kids were still ringing the doorbell at 10 o'clock! Mike was so disappointed, he even dressed up! Ashley and her friends looked so good. They just hung-out here and built a bonfire in the back.
Man I miss going through the kids candy searching for their Snickers! Mike bought the candy this year. I said, "What, No Chocolate! He said "The kids just eat it!"
"DUH, isn't that What your suppose to do!"
Michael lives in Greeley, so he went to some party, Abbie went to Denver with a friend. Alicia went to her churches' Harvest Days in Denver of course. So the night was pretty uneventful. I thought about all the times I ran to 3, if not 4 Schools bringing Halloween treats for the kids......Oh I miss those days! I use to tell the kids their to old for trick-or-treating, but I figure if they have enough guts to ring that doorbell, Have had it, and don't forget to give mom your Snickers!

No comments: