Saturday, September 13, 2008

Siding on Cabin





Michael & I didn't get up to the cabin until after midnight! Abbie wanted me to go to Denver to look for a Homecoming Dress. So I told Michael to go up and tell Mike I wasn't coming up. He still hadn't left from his house at 10pm so I said just go to our house and I would ride up with him. I said, "Your Dad is going to freak out and drive down looking for us!" Michael said, "No he won't he knows I always come up late!"
"yes but I told Kent We would be there before dark!" We were about a 1/2 mile from cabin and I saw headlights! I said "I bet that's your Dad!" And sure enough it was!
Of course Michael blamed it all on me!
Once again, Mike, Kent and Michael worked hard at putting up siding! They have a long way to go, but moving right along.

No comments: